пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

Little Big pluses


I remind everybody, if you're new to blogging,. want to express themselves, make friends and increase traffic to your blog. , the. you just need to participate. in. May marathon. Join us. and you will achieve a great deal!.

Let us return to our goals.
On the last day of February, I created a theme. What's the point?. After two months on the last day of April, the issuance of Yandex makes me happy, where my project is hanging in the first place:)! .
Also on the same day I wrote about. to. for this blog. I remind myself that aims to get a stable 100 visitors per day in 3 months. At the moment, yesterday was 136 unique visitors. But this one day and I have a month that would consolidate and enhance the result of. I think my participation in the May marathon will allow me to do it. All this is a big plus.
And finally it is also good news, yesterday I passed the first draft of the customer and received the amount due. If you add all that is on Blogun is just enough for a suit and tie:) in which I obviously reduce the wait at work:).

Now back to our daily distribution of guards.
Puzzle with watermelon aggressively to divine. Dmitry. for which he received a sentry. Watermelon is the correct answer hangs the same weight as the other half of the watermelon.
Vladimir. receives a guard found the keyword.

Today the mystery of my childhood and the lessons of biology:.
There is a saying. At night all cats are gray. Why not?.
Also look for keywords in this post.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий